Thursday, November 29, 2007

to be old, untalented, and white.

it was not sweet of lorraine to be so cole blooded, but some things need to be said, edward. the comment did lead to a lot of drama, that will likely play out in the near future. however, if a scene is what is needed for all of us to get our act together, that would not be a tragic circumstance. sometimes things need to be stated in a broadway, so that we are forced to face the sound of music. helen was reddy to face the music and dance, but she was in berlin, and couldn't understand the words. jesse owens her a translation, but when i questioned him on it, the jack off showed me his johnson and told me to shut up. what a dick! jim, i felt jeffries at last when i gott away from the dick. it is my white hope that someone will wipe that silly smile off his face and send his jack ass back to london in the winter, where he will need to build a fire to stay warm. the fang is, white boy, is that we all need to respect each other. come on, people now, smile on each other, every body come together, and start to love one another right now. we need to do this now, for i ain't got time to catch a fast train, something about my baby writing a letter. jackie, let this be a letter to my baby, for this love is real, but i can't get to my baby, for the t workers strike has me walking. it was a beautiful day, as i tip toed through the yellow tulips in my mellow way. my journey through mother earth to get to nobody but you, was a success. i did it just for you in the good old summertime. i have the will smith to travel on through g-d's green earth. i am shakur to take this tripp again to linda. i have the jones to call my uncle tom, but, i who have nothing, can not afford a cell phone. it's not unusual for me to be the only person, chuck, in a room without a cell. that makes me want to sprint to my nearest phone dealer, but i am not mobile enough for the journey, so i thought to take the t. i need to train with the bus. we have a bettis that i can lose 10 pounds before the month is over, it's over, it's over, i can't look back at life because i don't have the time to be a sport and illustrate all the details. here the news? there's good rockin tonight under a ray of brown light for all those like roy who are on bass. we need to get our act together, sister, and begin to make that al green. you are probably telling me to preach, brother, but you can put those thoughts out to pastor. you mosque remember to abide with me in separating church and state. for we are allah for one, and 3 for a quarter
and i am bin laden with guilt that things will go wrong. let's keep it up, and quench our desire. let's get higher and higher, before it all goes to pot.
let's hang in there.

No comments: