Wednesday, November 14, 2007

if i had a nickel, son, for every time i saw cukoo's nest, buddy, i would be a rich manne



just trying to drum up a little excitement with my puns. ohh, why did the stan levey's not do a better job in new orleans? that situation made me want to swing at somebody. just seeing those devastated people, some only in their roy haynes underwear, made me want to beat a fast retreat from this country, but howard, where am i to go, for nowhere is there a swingin affair to be found, and while dexter may be calling to say i love you, it is no little stevie wonder that those words are at his fingertips. despite his encouraging words, i am uptight, and everything is knot all right. i feel tied up, trapped in a ball of confusion, and while esther reminded me that papa john was a rolleing stone, i want something else from my life. look, i need time to illustrate my thoughts so be a good sport and hear me out, here and now. don't step into your vandross and drive away. please, help me barry this heavy load. treat me pender, and get me some grass to calm my nerves. in the meanwhile, turn off the lights and light my fire, for i adoor you.
but no, you would rather chill with marilyn in monroe, but that is no self defense for your actions, robert. the fact is, you don't have the williams to norv turner your life around. listen, it is time to take chargers of your life, and even if it means moving to san diego, you should do it if it will help you. i am not lions to you, but detroit is no place to live. you need nerves of steelers to survive there, and chauncey's are, though you wear a piston jersey, my talking to you is like talking to a brick wallace. however, i still feel the need to tell you the truth, even though it may pierce your happiness. when you have heard me out, ben you can make up your mind. believe me, where you are living now is a rip off. take off that mask, and get down to the supreme task of realizing that you have nowhere to run in motown. life there is no longer a gaye existence, and it is a wonder you have lasted as long as you have. i know you were made to love your hometown, but your amor, cherie, is no more. slip away, by carter if you have to, but get away if you cannes. i am being reel with you, and pardon my french, but you need to be told that the edwin starrs are not going to fall on your land, harold, and the boulevard of your broken dreams will edwin out in the end, so be a quitter, take a pekar at the big picture, and grab the crumbs that remain, for you r going to have to do this soon we'll be without the moon, as warren iraq will destroy nature, sun. iran away from the truth once, but if you are going to be syrias, you have to realize that you will not live in a palace, stein. life is hard, deal with it. i'm not trying to take a poker at you, but you can't rummy away from reality. norman, you can't mailer life in, you've got to live it, for it is all we vonnegut, and come heller or high waters, john, hang in there and do your best. if you do, you will always be richard wright in my book, i don't give a flying chaucer what anyone says. for while you may be poe, buddy, you will be rich to me. so be swift, and grab what you can from life. explore the river jordan in june, find your own hemingway, and understand the importance of being ernest borgenine. marty, live life while you cannes, and you will always be an oscar winner in my book.

No comments: