Friday, November 2, 2007

i'm gladys knight

for, as i travel on this midnite train of life, thoughts of georgia come to mind, and i can visualize ed wynn starrs falling on nearby alabama. as i travel down 25 miles of highway on amtrack train 007, my soul hungers for a bond with fellow blogger james, but it seems i can not barry on. how long must i be on the run? when can i return home? please, don't get benton out of shape over this, for while i babble like a brook, i am trying my best to travis down a new road. i road about it once, but my writing didn't stand a ghost of a chancery of being published, so i began to blog. so far, people have been wolfing down my writings, except for naomi, who has dekleined to read them. g-d, how no logo can this go? perhaps i need some parenti guidance, or the help of a strong christian who will place me on lockdown if i continue to criticize america in such a harsh weigh. but, i feel that i need to keep pounding away, for an ounce pf prevention is worth an ezra pound of cure, and giving my two dissents are the highest form of patriotism. in fact, i believe them to be an art form. ahh, don't monet about my writings! diego your way and i'll go mine if you don't like them, for i will not taylor my art to satisfy the tastes of the masses. i am set to drum that statement into the head of all who question me for being off bass, for i am not fiddling around. if you don't like what i am writing, than drift up to a roof somewhere, for i am getting board walking you through this, and if for one magic moment, you can depart, i would be free to depart from my broadway of writing and become johnny moore subtle. i don't mean to be rudy, lewis, but i know what i'm talking about, and i feel that i am finding my stroke now, although it may be in a different bag from what james is used to. but that's ok, because i feel good, and that's all that matters, and if some lady day gets angry with me for lying down on a matt and blogging on a holiday, well, it's a man's world, and i'm not sweating any cold remarks from anyone. so shut it, before i leave you bewildered and make you a prisoner of courtney love, for in the courtney of public opinion, you are guilty as charged. sometimes i feel like i need arrest, but my penn is mighty, and i need to use it, and even though i have not been able to cell my work, i have nerves of steal, and down into the pittsburgh of my stomach, i feel that i can billy conn my way into the hearts of manny a power hitting book publishers. for you see, my courage is far from common, and i am far from the south end of my rope. i am a versotile writer, and my lines have the power of an ak 47, so i press on. i just hope there is a haymarket for my work, and that it doesn't linnger on the shelves, blowing up my confidence along the way. for i am a good parsons just trying to have a lucy ball on this mother earth. emma looking for my goldman, just like every body else. i'm trying to stay centered, and to keep my karl roveing brain from reaching it's end point.
but alas, i tire of living in this hub. perhaps i should just bust a cap on myself, for i am pistoled off at everything. shoot, i'll never bring this madness to an end, for come monday, you can bettis i will march on to the bus and head back for another day to my psalm job, day dreaming of number 23's magic shot making ability. isaiah was good too, but perhaps i should not begat any more of these puns, for this should be a solomon occasion.
to be curt, there are millions impacted by floods, and if had a schilling, i would send it to them. let us make a pitch to stop these disasters. please america, don't drop the ball. catch on before it's too late to turn back now, for the byrds are dying, and you can't donald duck the issues just because i'm a little daffy. this is not bunny, this is serious. tonite, my goodman, should not swing, for you should not live like a king while such savage inequalities are recorded.
please please please, don't let me brown. to james, to pinko, to ron's favorite artest, and to all the rest, think hard.
and then, curtis blow this mutha up.

No comments: