Monday, November 26, 2007

big bang, or rebecca kaim, she saw, she conquered


evo-lution, or bo makes a livia in south america. hugo a long way to find a blog that starts as badly as that. sometimes these lines must be too much for you to colbert, but there is more that i need to report. dave, i need to make this pitch to you so that we can stewart in a new era, for where there is a will, there is an oakland a, and any one canseco if they just try hard enough. brother, i don't mean to bash you over the head with this, but we can be giants among men. all we need is will power, lady. we need to kirby our enthusiasm, and we must close the union gap in our thoughts. then, the world can live as one, and we can john hands, and lennon on each other. for even while this mess of a world withers away from the steep bill we have placed upon it, we can hold out hope that love will conquer all.
what of my sex life, you ask? well, i tried to get a damon my matt, but she did not appreciate the value of my bob advances. instead she was as cold as ice, which t'd me off. she continued to rebuffy my body, which drove me coco. i tell you, i did not feel like a king, and even hearing the queen of the blues at a jukebox in a dinah did not make me feel better. al b. sure to remember how sad i felt. if i had a night club, i probably wood have nicked myself with it, but luckily, i was unarmed. frank, maybe i should have been nizer? but, how did i know she would drop a kirshbaum on me, and leave me with a gap that i can not fill? i suppose their are other girlz, but i would have to trainum to bob and weave, and mike, i am no weaver of drums. you would have to be punch drunk to think i could exert an influence over a woman under these circumstances. (note: all of these lines are strictly for the puns. puns he says! i am very happy with my love life)
back at work: again holding in a shit to write a shity blog. i think it's time for me to steal another rolle of toilet paper. that is always good times. i amos take a rolle every day, but security watches me like a foxx. i see redd, but say nothing, and though the policeman's face is vivica in my mind, i do not want to get played. if that was too direct for you, i am capable of producing more subtle writing, if that is what you prefer. i can write blogs which shoot out bolts of electracity. carmen see what i can do do do, for the mac has returned with a whopper of a blog that is fit for a king and his dairy queen, who reside in a white castle. yes, i will milk these lines for all they are butterworth whether you egg me on or not. i will do this nog because i want to, but because i have to. there is a lot of stuffing i need to say. though my words be filled with corn and cheese, they can sting with the power, tyrone, of a mac truck. you must remember that i am doing all this off the stove top of my head, and that i am trying to cranberry in as many lines as i cannes, for i am in a festive mood.
yes, i will keep it reel, and will keep on movie because i can not stand still, and come high nunez, i will win the oscar for best blog. it would be a travisty if i didn't.
gott to getz back to work
till next time.

No comments: