Friday, October 19, 2007

letter to the tim wise


james, i'm petrasfied. i've tried to to talk to my parentis and even michael, but alas, they are not christian. i am afraid of taking part in a zinnful act, but i am too howardly to take part in anything else. if evers we needed bob moses, we need him now. but i hesitate, and freeze. i reach for a drink, a martini fit for a king. yes, i have a rye sense of humor, and a cd of brandy's greatest hits which allows me to gin and beer it. but, there are other times when i get the scotch blues, and i brooks no shit from tina, a criminal who i have no respect for. i was gonna turner in to the men in blue man group, but i just couldn't go through with it.
god, help me if you exist. give me a sign, like a wallet filled with money or 6 more inches of height. show me the helen way singers, and give me the wilson to carry on. speak to nick woodrow god, and show him/her where h/she has gone wrong. oh, take me to heaven i'm in heaven and my heart beats so that i can hardly speak low when you speak to courtney love. i am in a love hate relationship with the beach. i think it is the sanders that i dislike the johnny most, although i do like the joe dirt, the mudd jeans, the white castle hamburgers, and the billy ocean. i went to the billy club last night and saw the edwin starrs before my eyes. i can sea clearly now the rainn has gone. i learned to read that sentence using the wilson reading method. jackie taught it to me. the whispers are getting louder that he will not return to teach the class next year. he is part time faculty. in fact, there is time for tyner.
that rascal nolan just sang to me that "he's been lonely too long" nolan is a student in the room that i work in who has crush on me. he thinks i'm a sweety pie. i told him pie equals 3.14 and that it's a piece of cake. the queen of france, when told of the crushing poverty in her cuntry, said "let them eat cock." alexander cockburn relates this piece of herstory all the time. don't cockburn no bridges along the way, you just might need to pass this way someday. i'm tryin to keep this chi-lite as i stay in my corner here at my dell computer.
a student just asked me if i have ever been to club felt. i felt like going once but i don't like to go out at night. i'm a homebody, a stay at home non-dad, and my dead beat goes on because i'm bad to the bono, and weather it's sonny clark at the bar, or chilly davis on my plate, i have a ball. i'm gonna keep swinging because i'm a goodman, then i'm gonna go to shaw's and buy a pepper. afterward, i'm gonna watch the salt of the earth, which was a work of art. this will be a supreme day, for it has a purity that most salad days don't have.
osama these days you're gonna miss me honey bruce. i've bin there done that and now i am laden with worry. gene mcdaniels blew up the tower of strength, which someone needs to make a record of. perhaps eugene will do this, and if you see him, please tell him why i asked him to do this. god, these lines are terrorble and are blowing up in my face. my jokes are fecesish. someone needs to john locke me up and throw away the randolph keys. maybe then, my victoria secrets can be unlocked and i can go to the john and shit on the dock of the bay. i hope you can get a redding on where i'm going here, as sam and dave and johnnie taylor have. taylor was not our regular man, but we did the best we could with travis, who took in my pants.
and then i threw a fit. the story makes for a good yarn. i threw for 30 yarns, but i will pass on that story, and run on to something else which is miles apart. we all need to play apart on this earth, for we are bit players in the chessboard of life that god has set up. it is my move, and i free john africa. don't ramona about it, rather, move on down the line. i copped that line from an almanac. i have an almanac for coming up with good lines like that. i only wish the people would waco up to what i have to offer. sometimes, the sound of their silence makes me want to koresh them, but i am more human than the fbi. unlike them, i am not a part of the system. i can't just kill people who i don't like and call it my patriotic duty, for i wear no army uniform, and i am not a policeman or cia or fbi agent. i saw agent yesterday on the train, a nice long fellow. we spoke of days gone best buy, and spoke of crossing a bridge over a trouble that john waters was having. i hope you craig mustard sea what i mean median and mode. yeah, i'm really finding the range now. maybe from here on in i'll just play it safe and play the percentages.
or, i could stop writing this bullshit. how many children have starved since i started this. how much electricity has been used that could have been used by poor peasants. questions abound, and the answers are too painful to speak out loud. so, i jerk off some more and call it clever, and someone somewhere reads this.
and death gets a little bit closer.
pick up "at ease." hawkins was a bitch.
peace

No comments: